Find the diamond first and you could WIN a Wedding Treasure Box
to the value of
Stand a chance to win a wedding or hidden treasures / prizes to the value of R300 000.00
Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 is hosted by Wedding Hub SA, GROOT FM 90.5 and Beeld. This is a fun filled hunt for you and your partner to complete quests and tasks in a race to find the diamond first. By participating in the hunt you will also have met most of our trusted suppliers, won hidden prizes/vouchers and went through a whole wedding planning voyage in a fun filled way.
Register now to enter Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019
BY ENTERING INTO THIS COMPETITION/TREASURE HUNT YOU CONSENT THAT WEDDING HUB SA AND GROOT FM 90.5 MAY USE YOUR PARTICULARS FOR FURTHER MARKETING AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE AGREEMENT AND INFORMATION PROVIDED. YOU ALSO ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ENTER INTO THIS COMPETITION VOLUNTARILY, WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS EFFECT.
The first three couples who finds the diamond first will be invited to the Beeld Gala Dinner on the 17th of April 2020 where they will be interviewed by a panel of judges. The winner of Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 will be announced and the treasure box will be handed over on the evening, no correspondence will be entered into, the judges decision is final. Registration form is compulsory to be considered for any prize. Winners of bonus hunts, and other hidden prizes will be notified on GROOT FM 90.5, and Wedding Hub’s Facebook page. By completing this entry form and entering into this competition you consent that Wedding Hub SA, and all partners of the treasure hunt may use your particulars for further marketing.
By entering this treasure hunt, you accept that you will need to download the “ClueKeeper” app, and that a fee of $13 per couple (+/-R195) is payable to download the hunt on the clue keeper app.
Terms and Conditions
1. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for any other item or cash.
3. All prizes must be redeemed on or before the 30th of November 2020. Prizes not redeemed by this date will be deemed to have been rejected by the participant and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
4. You agree that should you be a participant and/or to whom a prize is due, you consent to Wedding Hub & GROOT FM to take, capture, record and/ or use your name, voice, photographic images or video images for the purpose of marketing and publicity campaigns.
5. Prize winners also agree that their participation in this competition, and/ or their acceptance and/ or usage of a prize and/ or any other aspect thereto will be at their own risk.
6. You agree that to the full extent permissible by applicable Law, neither Wedding Hub SA , GROOT FM 90.5 & Beeld will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the promotional competition or the acceptance and/ or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with stated terms and conditions.
7. The competition is open to South African residents only.
8. No employees of (Wedding Hub SA, Partners, GROOT FM 90.5, and Beeld) and or any of their family members may participate and/ or enter into this competition.
9. Only fully completed entry forms will be eligible to qualify for prizes. Any incomplete entry forms will result in disqualification from the competition.
10. The win a wedding date: TBC
11. Treasure Box will be handed over at the Beeld Gala dinner, 17 April 2020 at Memoire Wedding & Function Venue in Muldersdrift, Gauteng.