Would you like to win a dream wedding?
The objective is to engage couples in a new and unique way, showing off our top wedding suppliers’ products and services. We strive to put the fun back into your wedding planning and we trust that upon completion of this journey you will be stronger as a team, a couple and lovers. We trust that this journey will be a fun wedding planning experience for both of you!
We had great engagement and testimonies from our 2018 hunters, we are looking forward to Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 to make yet another dream come true!
LAUNCH DAY: 5 October 2019. Join us at Die GROOT Lente Troue-Fees @ Idlewild Country Estate, Irene for a fun filled day! Let’s celebrate spring, love and much more! You are welcome to bring a blanket and enjoy the spring sun while sipping on a glass of wine with your loved one.
There will be a mini hunt were the winning couple will walk away with lots of prizes/vouchers for their wedding day! The mini hunt will give you an idea how Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 will work.
More information regarding this special event will be available on our Facebook and will also be communicated to all couples via email.
See you at Die GROOT Lente Troue-Fees.
More information regarding Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019:
· HOW TO ENTER/REGISTER: You are registered once you have followed the link on Wedding Hub SA website – www.weddinghub-sa.co.za.
· HOW THE TREASURE HUNT WORKS: There are several quests (4 a week), and each quest consists of a few tasks to be completed by the hunters. Every week on Monday to Thursday a quest/task will be released on GROOT FM 90.5, the same quest/task will be released the day after on social media and via email (in English). On Saturday’s hunters will have to find the puzzle piece in the Beeld newspaper. These puzzle pieces should be kept save until you have all the missing pieces of the puzzle. Your last quest will give you instructions regarding the puzzle pieces. The only quest where driving is compulsory is with the last one. Some bonus tasks might require some driving, but these tasks are not compulsory, but you might just win a prize or two.
The first three couples to find the diamond will be invited to the Beeld Gala Dinner on the 17th of April 2020 at Memoire Wedding & Function Venue in Mulderdrift. The three couples will be interviewed by a panel of judges. The winner of Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 will be announced on the evening where the winner will receive a Wedding Treasure Box to the value of R250 000 filled with prizes and vouchers for your special wedding day.
NB! There will be a reserved wedding date. More info to follow soon.
· MYSTERY PRIZES/TREASURES TO BE WON: There will be weekly hidden treasures/vouchers to be won. Winners will be notified via email and social media. How these prizes will be won, are predetermined and may vary from either being first to complete a set task, a lucky draw or where some initiative was shown. No correspondence will be entered into.
· CAN I JOIN THE COMPETITION/HUNT AT ANY TIME: Yes, you can join at any date but you will have to complete all the quests from the start of the competition. Take note that the mystery prizes would have been snatched up already, but you still have a chance to find the diamond. All quests will be available on Facebook – please follow WEDDING HUB SA.
· WHO MAY ENTER: Engaged couples living in South Africa – No employees of Wedding Hub SA, GROOT FM and all sponsors / partners involved in this competition and or any of their family members may participate and/ or enter into this competition. Take note that the majority of sponsors and prizes are based in Gauteng.
· WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HUNT:
· Smart phone
· Internet access with Data
· Zappar Application installed on your phone (FREE from playstore & iStore)
· Active Facebook account
· ClueKeeper application (FREE App) installed on your phone
· Entry fee: $13 for the hunt on ClueKeeper
· Wedding Hub Interactive Catalogue (2019-02)
· Radio: GROOT FM 90.5
· Newspaper: Saturday Beeld
· To solve the quests, you may use the Wedding Hub SA Interactive Catalogue 2019-02, Wedding Hub-SA’s website will be a good place to look for answers, as all the suppliers have pages there, individual supplier’s / partner’s websites, Google and Facebook. The objective is to get the answer. Sometimes you will follow instructions, and sometimes you must get creative and use your own initiative.
First quest: First quest on GROOT FM 90.5 – 7 October 2019
Duration of the hunt: 7 October – 30 November 2019
Where to find a Wedding Hub SA Interactive Catalogue: Booklets will be available at: GROOT FM 90.5(Pretoria), SD&Co Beauty(Centurion Lifestyle Centre), Anuyou(Centurion, Highveld Techno Park), Memoire(Muldersdrift), Pheasant Hill(Irene), Indaba Hotel(Fourways), Avianto (Muldersdrift), Venue Nouveau(Pretoria East), Smart Guy(Centurion & Potchefstroom), Pure Plesier(Monumentpark), Unlimited Events(Midrand), Forum Homini Hotel(Krugersdorp), Casa Mento(Modimole), Nice to meat you(Kempton Park), Shikwaru(Limpopo). OR download it on our website.
THE TREASURE HUNT APPLICATION – CLUEKEEPER
To be able to participate in Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019, you will need to download the free App called “ClueKeeper” from your phone store.
Once downloaded and installed you will need to search for our hunt by selecting “find hunts” then search for Die GROOT Troue-Skattejag 2019 (look for our logo). Entry Fee is $13 (US Dollars) per team. You as a couple are a team. That means you will be able to download and install this hunt on both your devices and only pay $13. This is a special allowance we got from the developers because of our relationship with the Zappar company in London.
More about the ClueKeeper App:
To start every new quest, you will need to unlock it first. Your clues on GROOT FM 90.5 will help you to discover your unlocking code for that quest.
Each quest has several tasks you need to complete.
Tasks cannot be skipped, and must all be completed in order of appearance.
For every task you complete you will receive points.
Hints will be made available – some for free – some will cost you points.
You can start the hunt at any time, so even late starters will be able to catch up, but you will never be able to jump ahead without your unlocking code’s clue.
Great prizes have also been assigned in advance for highest scorers, even if you didn’t find the diamond, you may still win fantastic prizes.
This App will make use of mobile data. To be able to compete in this treasure hunt, you will need mobile data to access the internet, this will be a mandatory.
The hunt will start on Monday 7 October 2019 on GROOT FM.
Clues will be given on GROOT FM on a Monday to Thursday in Afrikaans.
Clues will be given on Wedding Hub SA’s Facebook page on the following day in English.
You also need the Beeld newspaper every Saturday (starting 12 October 2019) for the full duration of the hunt to solve the final puzzle and some other word puzzles. There will be a piece of the puzzle every week which you need to cut out carefully and keep in a safe place. When you have all the pieces you will receive your final task. (You will need all the pieces to be able to continue), if you do not have all the pieces you will not be able to continue the game.
The final task will go out Saturday 30 November 2019.
Some Bonus tasks involve driving.
These tasks are not compulsory, but special prizes are assigned to them to encourage you to go the extra mile.
You may however ask a friend or family close by to stand in for you and complete the task on your behalf.
Follow the Bonus Task instructions carefully.
Winners: There will be lots of winners during this hunt. Always keep your eyes on Wedding Hub SA’s Facebook page as well as GROOT FM’s Facebook pages. Weekly winners will be announced there. Bonus task winners will also be announced on our social media pages, so come back there more than often. Some bonus task winners will receive a prize right on the spot. Please keep in mind that these prizes and winning slots have been determined before the launch date of this hunt. This means that for some bonus tasks, there will be a prize for the first couple or team member to arrive there, and prizes have also been assigned to who did the best (for example) moves, went the extra mile, had the most fun, etc.
For more information or queries please email – email@example.com
Looking forward to a great hunt. Good luck to you all.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Prizes are not transferable and may not be postponed, changed or exchanged for any other item or cash.
3. All prizes must be redeemed on or before the 30th of November 2020. Prizes not redeemed by this date will be deemed to have been rejected by the participant and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
4. You agree that should you be a participant and/or to whom a prize is due, you consent to Wedding Hub & GROOT FM to take, capture, record and/ or use your name, voice, photographic images or video images for marketing and publicity campaigns.
5. Prize winners also agree that their participation in this competition, and/ or their acceptance and/ or usage of a prize and/ or any other aspect thereto will be at their own risk.
6. The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, to any items during the competition.
7. Participation is at the Hunter’s own risk. The Organizer is not liable for any damages in the event of accident, injury, death or any circumstances, by whatever name, suffered by a Hunter as a result of the participation in the competition.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Hunters), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the competition, for any publicity purposes.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
10. You agree that to the full extent permissible by applicable Law, neither Wedding Hub, GROOT FM & Beeld will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the promotional competition or the acceptance and/ or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with stated terms and conditions.
11. The competition is open to South African residents only.
12. No employees of Wedding Hub, Partners, GROOT FM and Beeld and or any of their family members may participate and/ or enter into this competition.
13. In case of any disputes, the decision of the organizer/judges shall be final and conclusive. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.
For any general enquiries pertaining to “Die GROOT Lente Troue-Fees”, please contact: