Social Media Links
Klippenbosch spa truly is your one stop relaxation sanctuary. Started by the owner in October2007 as a project to create jobs in the more rural area East of Pretoria it currently employs full time and part time 20 people. Because of the owners background of more than 40 years in Physiotherapy the spa offers top class Swedish massage – no beauty or pure Health treatments.
WHAT SETS KLIPPENBOSCH APART?
- The superb quality of the massage offered by the well trained, dedicated and well experienced staff.
- The amazingly beautiful bushveld surroundings with more than 250 bird species and a variety of game even including giraffe.
- Delicious food very attractively presented.
- With a full time hostess always on duty to attend to everyone’s personal needs, the hospitality at Klippenbosch is in a class of it’s own .
- Full day – 6 treatments, breakfast , lunch and 2 platters included. Also Soft drinks
- Half day – 4 treatments, breakfast or lunch and 1 platter. Soft drinks also included.
- Mini package – 2 treatments, breakfast or lunch and 1 platter. Soft drinks also included.
- All packages can be combined with accommodation in one of our self catering cottages.